Layton ServiceDesk - Release Notes - Version 6.5.2
ServiceDesk v6.5.2 is a minor release of the product. The upgrade may be applied to any version of 6.2.0 or later.
Please log in to the Client Support Portal to download the upgrade installer. To install the upgrade, first extract all files from the archive, back up your database, stop the IIS Admin service, stop the LaytonServiceDesk service, and finally run the upgrade installer lsd652_upgrade.exe.
- 187 Request Status Automatic Request closure. New option to automatically close Requests after a set period or number of days have lapsed and the Status has not changed.
- 194 Link Documents to End Users. Documents are linked using Manage End User or when logging requests and Edit End User. Documents are viewed against the User on the Analyst Request form.
- 195 End User Contract Expiration Alert. New facility allows contract start and end dates to be entered against End Users. If contact dates entered and current date exceeds contract end date then an alert message is displayed. Contract dates are added using End User Form Design.
- 267 Unable to Save Task in IE11
- 280 Change Request email notifications are not being sent
- 281 Disabled Analysts who are members of an Analyst Group should not be sent email notifications
- 289 Time Out issue opening Manage Site when many Sites.
- 290 Error received after adding sys_company_id to Request list view
- 291 Cannot delete Company as the Company is linked to every Site
- 295 Cannot disable End User after searching End User
- 309 Requests not being saved for a particular customer database due to validation rules
- 313 End User login times out after saving a new Change Request
- 315 Priority field is lost when End User closes a Request