Layton ServiceDesk - Release Notes - Version 22.214.171.124
ServiceDesk v126.96.36.199 is a minor release of the product. You must be using ServiceDesk v6.2.0 or later before you can upgrade to the latest version. If you are using an earlier version please upgrade by downloading v6.2.0 from the Update > Layton ServiceDesk menu in the Client Support Portal before attempting to upgrade to the latest version.
Determining the Currently Installed Version
Please refer to this article to determine the currently installed version.
Obtaining the Update
Please log in to the Client Support Portal to download the upgrade installer.
We recommend that you create a Test Installation and upgrade it before committing to updating your live system.
Do not uninstall Layton ServiceDesk prior to upgrading. This is an update, not a full installer.
- Extract the lsd6621_upgrade folder from the archive
- Back up your database
- Stop the IIS Admin service
- Stop the LaytonServiceDesk service
- Open the lsd6621_upgrade folder.
- Right-click the installer lsd6621_upgrade.exe and select Run as administrator. This will avoid permission issues.
- Start the IIS Admin and LaytonServiceDesk services.
|66408||Server Error When Searching Requests By End User||After upgrade to 6.6.2, some users reported a broken page after searching for Requests with a specified End User.|