Layton ServiceDesk - Release Notes - Version 126.96.36.199
ServiceDesk v188.8.131.52 is a minor release of the product. You must be using ServiceDesk v6.2.0 or later before you can upgrade to the latest version. If you are using an earlier version please upgrade by downloading v6.2.0 from the Update > Layton ServiceDesk menu in the Client Support Portal before attempting to upgrade to the latest version.
Obtaining the Update
Please log in to the Client Support Portal to download the upgrade installer. Select Layton ServiceDesk from the Update menu on the left-hand side.
Do not uninstall Layton ServiceDesk prior to upgrading. This is an update, not a full installer.
- Extract the lsd6571_upgrade folder from the archive
- Back up your database
- Stop the IIS Admin service
- Stop the LaytonServiceDesk service
- Run the upgrade installer lsd6571_upgrade.exe inside the lsd6571_upgrade folder. We recommend that you right-click the installer and select Run as administrator to avoid permission issues.
- Check that the IIS Admin and LaytonServiceDesk services are running.
|1388||After Upgrade to 6.5.7, Grid Reports Not Displaying Results||Grid-style reports (e.g. Open Requests by End User) would display no results when run.|