Layton ServiceDesk - Release Notes - Version 18.104.22.168
ServiceDesk v22.214.171.124 is a minor release of the product. This version introduces several bug fixes and new features to the program. The upgrade can be applied to any version of 6.2.0 or later. Extract the archive, back up your database, stop the IIS Admin service, and run the upgrade installer lsd6381_upgrade.exe.
- Change 22 - Data from alternate tables can now be added to the columns of Default List Views
- Change 25 - Time spent field made available in Change Requests. Field required at closed and field required options are now available for problem and change fields.
- Change 35 - Increased Analyst Assigned Access Restrictions granularity. Can now set request, problem, and change access to those assigned to analyst, analyst group, or both
- Change 37 - Mark Request as responded when now has the option to be triggered by private comments.
- Change 48 - Problem Business Rules and Change Business Rules added
- Change 57 - Added comment email options in Email Settings & Bodies. Comments now allow to notify additional end user or external email address.
- Bug 30 - Case Statistics by Analyst Report does not properly filter by Analyst Group
- Bug 45 - Turn off help button for end user not working
- Bug 53 - Asset location auto-populate replaces backslash with 'ö0 ' or removes backslash altogether
- Bug 59 - Site Restriction Not applied to Groups
- Bug 60 - Spaces Not Allowed in Request Types
- Bug 65 - Time Spent does not save
- Bug 66 - Cannot change name of priority that has been applied to Tasks
- Bug 70 - Prevent username & eusername trailing space
- Bug 71 - Switch Off 'Remember Last Asset'
- Bug 75 - Change Request Type Corruption
- Bug 78 - Priorities with spaces in the name cannot be used to save a problem
- Bug 80 - Comments Path incomplete
- Bug 88 - Attachment saving failed. Detail:Could not find a part of the path 'D:\APPS\Layton ServiceDesk\HB_Data\MailIn\1259\'
- Bug 96 - Email Pending - Conversion to Comment only allows 15 pages
- Bug 104 - Request business rule not applying sys_ownedby
- Bug 107 - ServiceDesk - Problem emails not picking up information
- Bug 112 - Disabled users are still getting emails attached to their accounts when auto-import is turned on
- Bug 117 - Request Class Not Added to End Users
- Bug 121 - Calendar error prevents Standard-level Users from setting appointments/absences
- Bug 122 - Calendar Analyst availability view not actually showing absences for other users