AuditWizard - Troubleshooting - Manual AuditWizard Server Service Removal
Here are the methods for removing the service. They should be attempted in this order.
Removal Via AuditWizard Application
- On the AuditWizard server, launch AuditWizard.
- Go to Administration > General > AuditWizard Services.
- Click the Service Control button.
- Click the Stop and Remove buttons.
This procedure can be used to remove the Server service if you can't remove it through the AuditWizard application.
1. On the AuditWizard server, log in as an admin.
2. Navigate to C:\WINDOWS\system32\. Right-click cmd.exe and select Run as administrator.
3. Enter the following command to stop the service:
sc stop AuditWizardService
4. Enter the following command:
sc query AuditWizardService
5. If you get any response, it means the agent service is installed. In this case, enter the following command:
sc delete AuditWizardService
If the service has been removed, you will get the message
[SC] DeleteService SUCCESS
You can verify that the service has been removed by checking for it in the Windows Services console.