Layton ServiceDesk - Release Notes - Version 6.4.1
ServiceDesk v6.4.1 is a major release of the product. This version introduces several bug fixes and new features to the program. The upgrade may be applied to any version of 6.2.0 or later.
Please log in to the Client Support Portal to download the upgrade installer. To install the upgrade, first extract all files from the archive, back up your database, stop the IIS Admin service, stop the LaytonServiceDesk service, and finally run the upgrade installer lsd641_upgrade.exe.
- 112 Analyst Availabilty - Approval Process with Outlook Interface
- 77 Task status image not loading
- 132 Disabling End Users on pages after the first resets page to first page
- 169 How to prevent assignment to analysts with no access to the active request class
- 172 Survey turned off and survey is still available in end user menu
- 175 Field required option does not work on secondary instance of sys_requesttype_id
- 176 Analyst views View Problems and View Changes cannot be changed from View Unassigned
- 178 Unable to Remove whiteboard item
- 180 Mail, help, logout buttons disappear in chrome
- 184 Form stays open for user after they have changed status to closed
- 188 Adding a new column to a form causes an error
- 191 Purge dormant end users error
- 193 Cannot search problems by request type. After clicking on arrow to select a Request Type, IE displays "Error on page" in the status bar.
- 194 Sorting by Description Column in Request View does not work
- 196 Issues with IE 10
- 200 Cannot find table 0 on Dashboard when clicking into problem and change pie graph set to status, impact, or urgency
- 205 Issue with Request/Problems/Change Additional Notification View
- 208 End user comment/attachment security settings not applied to quick RLV action buttons
- 227 Analysts cannot be selected unless one analyst is set to restrict request classes