Layton ServiceDesk - Release Notes - Version 6.3.8
ServiceDesk v6.3.8 is a minor release of the product. This version introduces several bug fixes and new features to the program. The upgrade can be applied to any version of 6.2.0 or greater. Back up your database, stop the IIS Admin service, and run the upgrade installer lsd638_upgrade.exe.
- Change 22 Global List Views Access Multiple Tables
- Change 25 Time Spent for Changes & Field Required at Close
- Change 37 No Response Time unless a public comment added
- Change 39017 Option not email depending on Request Type
- Change 40251 Double quote in asset name cannot be selected in LSD
- Bug 30 Case Statistics by Analyst Report does not properly filter by Analyst Group
- Bug 45 Turn off help button for end user not working
- Bug 53 Asset location auto-populate replaces backslash with 'ö0 ' or removes backslash altogether
- Bug 59 Site Restriction Not applied to Groups
- Bug 60 Spaces Not Allowed in Request Types
- Bug 65 Time Spent does not save
- Bug 66 Cannot change name of priority that has been applied to Tasks
- Bug 70 User & Analyst Trailing Space Issue
- Bug 71 Switch Off 'Remember Last Asset'
- Bug 75 Change Request Type Corruption
- Bug 78 Priorities with spaces in the name cannot be used to save a problem
- Bug 80 Comments Path incomplete
- Bug 88 Attachment saving failed. Detail:Could not find a part of the path 'D:\APPS\Layton ServiceDesk\HB_Data\MailIn\1259\'
- Bug 90 LSD - Spelling/Grammar Mistakes
- Bug 96 Email Pending - Conversion to Comment only allows 15 pages
- Bug 107 ServiceDesk - Problem emails not picking up information