Layton ServiceDesk Specification
Layton ServiceDesk is a 100% Web based application running under Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) version 5 or later. As such the minimum PC configuration where Layton ServiceDesk is installed is constrained only by the requirements of IIS rather than by the system itself.
- Layton ServiceDesk requires a Microsoft IIS server running version 6 or later.
- Supports Windows 32- and 64-bit Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012 operating systems.
- Microsoft SQL Server versions 2005 or later.
- Exchange Server 2003, 2008, 2010, 2012, SMTP and POP3.
- 50-75 MB for the program installation but allow at least 500 MB for database growth and folder structure growth (i.e. attachments, exports, etc.)
- CPU – P-IV, 1.0Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- .Net Framework 3.5
- 80: Web, for the web application
- 135: IIS Integrated Authentication.
- 389: LDAP, for importing user names from an LDAP directory and for authentication.
- 1433: SQL Server
Any operating system running Internet Explorer 9+, FireFox, Chrome and Safari are supported with cookies enabled.
Layton ServiceDesk will work on mobile device browsers. Specific mobile browser support coming soon.