Network Inventory Software
The system requirements are dependent on the number of PCs to be uploaded. The configuration defined below is the recommended minimum.
- 2.0Ghz PC or Server
- 2 Gb RAM
- 500 Mb hard drive space for system data
- MS Windows 2000 Server or later. If using the AuditAgent, a Server OS must be used.
- Display adapter capable of a minimum resolution of 800×600
The Audited PC
Virtually any PC can be audited provided the operating system is one of the following:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012
- Both 32 and 64 Bit Operating Systems
Audit Data Storage
By default, AuditWizard installs a SQL Server Compact version automatically. This is completely seamless and requires no user intervention.
If you wish to connect to your own SQL Server Express or full SQL Server database, simply go to the Administration tab within AuditWizard and select Change Database option and follow the Wizard.
The following SQL Server versions are supported.
- SQL Server 2000 (including MSDE)
- SQL Server 2005 (including SQL Express 2005)
- SQL Server 2008 (including SQL Express 2008)
- SQL Server 2008 R2 (including SQL Express 2008 R2)
- SQL Server 2012 (including SQL Express 2012)
The amount of hard disk space required for your audit data is dependent upon the number of PCs audited and the amount of data uploaded. Typical database size for 100 uploaded PCs is approximately 1.5Mb